Citadel Inn Makati: Your Luxurious Makati Escape Awaits!

Citadel Inn Makati Philippines

Citadel Inn Makati Philippines

Citadel Inn Makati: Your Luxurious Makati Escape Awaits!

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the glittery, sometimes-slightly-tarnished world of the Citadel Inn Makati. Let's be honest, finding a truly luxurious escape in Makati can be a minefield. So, does this place deliver? Let's untangle this… shall we?

The Hype vs. Reality: First Impressions & Access

Okay, first things first: Accessibility. Now, I'm not in a wheelchair, but I do appreciate a hotel that actually thinks about these things. The website promises accessibility, and from what I saw, it mostly delivers. Elevators – check. Ramps? Seemed decent enough. But honestly, I can't give a definitive verdict without experiencing it myself, which is a shame. I need feedback from visitors who truly rely on accessibility to know how great Citadel Inn Makati is. (Needs more details! I can't vouch for it!)

Reaching the hotel? Not a problem. Makati's… well, it's Makati. Traffic's going to be a beast. But the airport transfer is a lifesaver. Take it! Valet parking is also available and essential given the craziness of local traffic. Car park [free of charge] too! The things that make life easier are definitely present.

Entering the Lobby…and Other Observations

Lobby. Air conditioning. Good. Concierge? Super helpful. Doorman? Always a nice touch. I actually dropped my phone and it happened to roll all the way to the other side of the lobby. The doorman saw it, picked it up, and bowed. I nearly choked on my own laughter, and it reminded me of how important the Daily housekeeping available at the Citadel Inn Makati is. It’s the little things!

Rooms: A Mixed Bag of Comfort &…Okay, Let’s Be Real

Okay, the rooms. They promise luxury. And, credit where credit's due, they mostly deliver. But. Let's talk imperfections, shall we? My room had a desk, a coffee/tea maker (essential!), and free Wi-Fi (thank the internet gods!). Air conditioning? Absolutely. Necessary! The bed? Extra long, praise be! And the blackout curtains? They worked. Like, REALLY worked. I slept like a log.

But then… the mirror in the bathroom steamed up immediately after my shower. I had to wait for like an hour to see my face. It wasn’t the end of the world, but a minor annoyance. Also, while the slippers were a nice touch, they felt a little… plasticky. (Maybe I'm just being picky?). The bathtub? Adequate. Not a spa experience, but hey, I didn’t pay for one. Then there’s the satellite/cable channels. Plenty of options to entertain yourself, but the Internet access – wireless and Internet access – LAN is what really matters in the long run.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Fueling the City Explorer

Right, let's cut to the chase: the food. The restaurants at the Citadel Inn Makati are a mixed bag of joy and confusion. There are restaurants, a coffee shop, and even a poolside bar. The Asian breakfast (and other Asian cuisine in restaurant) was pretty good – the breakfast buffet has the usual suspects, nothing groundbreaking, but it gets the job done. International cuisine in restaurant is available, so I can say they have options. A snack bar is also great.

Here's where it gets dicey. I ordered room service [24-hour] one night, and let me tell you, it took forever. My burger arrived lukewarm, and the fries were… well, let's just say they'd seen better days. Desserts in restaurant are generally good, though. Happy hour is a must, and the poolside bar is great for a bit of daytime fun!

Things to Do & Ways to Relax: The Spa and… Well, You Know, More Stuff

Now, this is where the Citadel Inn Makati really shines. The spa is fantastic! (I'd rate it a solid 8/10). The massage was heavenly. I fell asleep. Woke up feeling like a new person. I really needed that after the traffic horror show! The pool with view? Stunning. I mean, seriously stunning. Okay, maybe not a view of the Eiffel Tower, but still, very relaxing. The sauna, steamroom, and swimming pool [outdoor] are a treat and a true luxury.

The fitness center… is a room with machines. It’s clean, and it has everything you need, but it's not exactly a luxury gym. The gym/fitness is available and is a great way to start the day.

Cleanliness & Safety: The Pandemic Edition

Let's be real, these days this is HUGE. Anti-viral cleaning products are thankfully used. Daily disinfection in common areas is happening. Hand sanitizer everywhere – good! Rooms sanitized between stays (I saw it, the staff were working hard). Staff trained in safety protocol. This gives you some peace of mind. Safe dining setup – they're trying. Physical distancing of at least 1 meter is kinda sorta happening. I also saw *Sterilizing equipment *and the Sanitized kitchen and tableware items . It’s not perfect (let's be honest, nothing is), but they are trying. And considering the craziness of the pandemic, that counts for a LOT.

Services & Conveniences: The Little Extras

Okay, the usual suspects. Laundry service (thank God!), dry cleaning, daily housekeeping. The concierge was super helpful – he booked a taxi service with no issues. Cash withdrawal is available, and there's a convenience store if you need a quick snack. The elevator works. It’s all pretty standard, but it's what you need and expect.

For the Kids: Family Stuff…

Citadel Inn Makati is Family/child friendly. They have a babysitting service, which is a blessing. They also should have Kids meal . They have Kids facilities, which are decent, but nothing too fancy.

The Verdict (And the Offer!)

Look, the Citadel Inn Makati isn't perfect. There are some minor annoyances, some hiccups, and a few things that could be better. But… it's a solid choice. The location is great, the spa is brilliant, they’re trying hard with the safety protocols, and there are a lot of options for a relaxed stay.

Here's the Deal, Folks: Your Luxurious Makati Escape Awaits!

Book NOW and get:

  • 20% OFF your stay for the first 20 bookings in the next week!
  • Complimentary breakfast for two (including the Asian breakfast option!).
  • Free upgrade to a Deluxe Room (subject to availability – please, get in early!).
  • And drumroll, please - a free 30-minute massage at the Spa! Get those knots out, you deserve it after that traffic!

AND – for the truly adventurous – book our "Makati Explorer Package" and receive:

  • A free bottle of water and a welcome snack upon arrival (because let’s face it, you’ll be thirsty).
  • A complimentary "Happy Hour" at the Poolside Bar on your first night!
  • A Complimentary car park [free of charge] for the duration of your stay.

Why book now? Because Makati's calling! (And maybe, just maybe, you'll find a few imperfections to laugh about and stories to tell). But come on down, The Citadel Inn Makati is a great choice!

Click here to book your escape! Do it quick, before the rooms are gone! (And tell ‘em that slightly sarcastic reviewer sent you!). Remember to book before the offer disappears!

Liechtenstein's Hidden Gem: Hotel Schatzmann - Unforgettable Luxury Awaits

Book Now

Citadel Inn Makati Philippines

Okay, buckle up, buttercup! Because planning a trip to Makati, Philippines, and pretending I'm actually organized? Hah! That's a recipe for disaster… I mean, fun. Let's see what kind of beautiful chaos we can create with this Citadel Inn itinerary. Think of it as a choose-your-own-adventure guide with the occasional side-eye thrown in.

Citadel Inn Makati: A Love-Hate Relationship in the Making! (And I fully expect to love it, then hate it, then… well, we'll see!)

Day 1: Arrival and the Glorious, Sweaty Embrace of Manila.

  • Morning (aka, "The Jet Lag Monster Awakens"):
    • Flight lands at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA). Pray to the travel gods for a smooth customs experience. (I'm already envisioning a line that stretches into the next time zone.)
    • Anecdote Alert: Once, I landed in Bangkok after a 20-hour flight, and my luggage ended up in… Ulaanbaatar. Let's hope Manila treats me better. My lucky socks are on notice.
    • Transportation: Pre-booked a Grab car (because public transport in a city like Manila fills me with a potent mix of awe and fear) to the Citadel Inn. Address: 5630, 3178, Makati, Metro Manila. Should take about an hour-ish, if traffic Gods are nice today.
    • Emotional Reaction: The first few minutes after landing are always a mix of exhilaration and slight panic. "Am I really here? Did I remember my charger? Oh god, the humidity."
  • Afternoon (aka, "Citadel Inn Check-In and First Impressions"):
    • Check-in at the Citadel Inn. Fingers crossed for a friendly front desk person!
    • Quirky Observation: Hotel rooms always smell like… well, a hotel. That sterile, vaguely floral scent. I'm betting this one has a hint of something else. I'll keep you posted on the mystery aroma!
    • Room Review: Assuming the room isn't a closet masquerading as a suite, I'll unpack, shower (essential after a long flight!), and survey the scene.
    • Emotional Reaction: Upon entering the room, I would probably say "Oh, it's… small." Or, "Wow, this is kind of perfect actually!"
    • Rambling Aside: I always judge a hotel on three things: the water pressure in the shower, the quality of the bed (because sleep is sacred), and the view. Will the view even be a 'view'? In Makati, probably a concrete jungle, but hopefully with a sliver of something interesting.
  • Evening (aka, "First Meal, First Panic, First Realization"):
    • Food Adventure! Head out to find some grub. (This is where the itinerary gets… loose.) I'm thinking somewhere in Makati, a place that screams "authentic Filipino food."
    • Opinionated Language: I'll probably want adobo! And, please, for the love of all that is holy, NO MORE bland, tourist-trap restaurants! I want the real deal.
    • Messy Structure: Okay, so, the 'plan' is to wander, get lost, and trust my instincts. I'm terrible at planning, so I'll make the most of it.
    • Emotional Reaction: The first bite of local food is always a moment of truth. Either pure bliss, or… well, let's just say my stomach might protest. I'll pack Pepto Bismol.

Day 2: Makati Exploration and a Deep Dive (Literally, Maybe) into Culture.

  • Morning (aka, "Traffic Blues and Coffee Fuel"):

    • Wake up. Fight the jet lag. Drink ALL the coffee.
    • Anecdote Alert: I'm an absolute disaster in the morning. My brain doesn't function until at least 11 AM, so this exploration will be a slow burn.
    • Transportation: Probably a Grab again, or maybe a jeepney ride (if I'm feeling brave).
    • Quirky Observation: Those jeepneys are like moving art galleries!
  • Afternoon (aka, "Ayala Center Adventures"):

    • Option 1 (the 'Culture Vulture'): Visit the Ayala Museum. Stare intensely at the diorama of Philippine history. Try to understand the colonial past. Feel the weight and beauty of Filipino heritage.
    • Option 2 (the 'Shopaholic'): Explore the Ayala Center. Get overwhelmed by the sheer volume of shops. Almost definitely spend far too much money. Regret it later. But hey, souvenirs, right?
    • Opinionated Language: I am going to embrace the chaos! It would be a lie if I said i would resist consumer temptations. Also, the shopping can't be that expensive, can it?
    • Messy Structure: This is entirely dependent on my mood. Both the museum and mall are fine.
    • Emotional Reaction: Museums always stir up powerful feelings. A sense of wonder. Grief. Pride. (Maybe even a little boredom, if I'm being honest.) The shopping? Pure, unadulterated retail therapy.
  • Evening (aka, "The Unavoidable Nightlife":

    • Dinner: Find a nice restaurant near Ayala Center. Explore the diversity of dining options.
    • Entertainment: Makati is known for its nightlife. So, I have to pick something! I was thinking a fancy rooftop bar. Or some other bar.
    • Anecdote Alert: My tolerance for alcohol is… questionable. So, this could get embarrassing.
    • Emotional Reaction: Oh, the people watching. The conversations with strangers. The slightly blurry memories. I am cautiously excited.

Day 3: Day Trip? Or, More Makati Madness?

  • Morning (aka, "The Headache and The Decision"):
    • Messy Structure: This is where things get really loose. Do I go on some kind of day trip? I've heard fantastic things about Tagaytay, which is known for its views. Or do I keep my feet on the ground and stay in Makati?
    • Rambling Aside: The idea of a day trip is appealing, but also exhausting. And I am lazy.
    • Opinionated Language: Whatever choice I make, I want it to be a good one!
  • Afternoon (aka, "Decision Made, Adventure Ahead"):
    • Tagaytay Trip (If I'm feeling ambitious): Hire a car for the day. Head to Tagaytay. See Taal Volcano. Eat bulalo (a Filipino beef stew, because, in my experience, Tagaytay trip = bulalo). Take pictures. Probably get motion sickness.
    • Makati Day (If I'm feeling lazy): Explore more of Makati. Visit the local markets. Try some street food. People-watch. Maybe get a massage.
    • Emotional Reaction: Either option will be an adventure! The anticipation builds.
  • Evening (aka, "Farewell Dinner and Reflections"):
    • Farewell Dinner: Find a special place to eat. This will be the send-off meal before heading to the airport.
    • Anecdote Alert: I always order too much food. It's a curse. Let's go with a fancy, celebratory meal.
    • Stronger Emotional Reactions: I will probably start my trip reflections. Thinking about the things I have learned. The food I have consumed. The people I have met.
    • Messy Structure: Before bed is time to pack. This is the moment I discover the clothes I never wore.
    • Quirky Observation: I usually hate to say goodbye.

Day 4: Departure.

  • Morning (aka, "The Airport Dash"):
    • Check out of the Citadel Inn.
    • Transportation: Grab car to NAIA (again, praying for a smooth ride).
    • Emotional Reaction: Departure always brings a sense of melancholy. But also excitement for the next adventure.
    • Anecdote Alert: The airport is always the start of a new experience!
  • Flight:
    • Board the plane.
    • Opinionated Language: After that, I will enjoy the ride and fly into the next chapter.
    • Quirky Observation: As I head back, I wonder if I will return.
    • Emotional Reaction: I am sad but in the most beautiful way.
  • Afternoon (aka, "The Post-Trip Blues"):
    • Arrive home.
    • Unpack.
    • Start planning the next trip. Because, let's be honest, this is a cycle.
    • Stronger Emotional Reactions: I will miss the place. Then start missing the place again!

And there you have it! A messy, honest, funny, and absolutely human itinerary for my Citadel

Unbelievable India Stay! Hotel O Sandhana Homestay: Your Dream Getaway Awaits

Book Now

Citadel Inn Makati Philippines

Citadel Inn Makati: So, You Wanna Know the Real Deal? (Brace Yourself)

Okay, spill. Is Citadel Inn Makati actually luxurious? Like, Instagram-worthy luxurious?

Okay, *that* depends, doesn't it? Instagram-worthy? Parts, definitely. The lobby? Oh, that lobby. Chandeliers galore, polished marble floors… it’s like stepping into a… well, somewhere you *think* rich people hang out. My first thought? “Don’t spill my cappuccino, don’t spill my cappuccino!” Honestly, I’m not the fanciest person, and I felt a little… conspicuous. The rooms? They’ve got that “hotel-chic” vibe down pat – clean lines, decent furniture. Luxurious? Maybe not *palace*-luxurious, but definitely a step up from your average three-star joint. Think… polished, but not necessarily *soulful*. They clearly put some thought into it.

What's the location like? Is it actually *in* Makati? Crucial detail.

Yes! It's *in* Makati, my friend. Proper, proper Makati. Which, let’s be honest, means you're surrounded by… well, Makati. You've got your corporate towers, your glitzy malls, traffic that could make a saint swear. It’s convenient if you're there for business, or for indulging in some retail therapy...or if you're just trying to eat your way around the city (which, let’s be real, is a perfectly valid vacation plan). Accessibility...it's pretty good. Grab is your best friend here, I'm telling you. Because the walk? Sometimes, the walk is a *journey*. Think steamy sidewalks and questionable ventilation. So, yeah, Makati. You’ll either love it or… need a very large cocktail.

The rooms! What's the *real* deal with the rooms? Comfortable? Clean? Actually *quiet*?

Okay, let’s tackle this. "Comfortable"? Yes. Like, not the kind of bed that leaves you feeling like you've wrestled a bear all night. The pillows were… decent. (I'm a pillow snob, so that's high praise, people!) "Clean"? Yes, blessedly so. And I'm *picky*, trust me. I’m the kind of person who checks under the bed and in the corners (judging you, housekeeping!). No creepy crawlies, no suspicious stains. Score! Now, "quiet"? *That* is the million-dollar question. Makati is a symphony of sirens and beeping horns. Honestly, while I was *there*, I was *expecting* to be awakened by construction and city noise, but I did stay asleep all through the night. They're pretty soundproof if you close the curtains.

Breakfast situation? Is a decent breakfast included? (This is a deal-breaker for me.)

Breakfast… ah, the most important meal of the day, right? Yup, breakfast is included, and it's… adequate. Think buffet-style, with a variety of options. There were eggs (cooked in every way imaginable!), some local dishes, maybe some pastries. It’s the kind of spread that will fuel your sightseeing or your business meeting, but it won't exactly knock your socks off. Don't expect Michelin-star quality. It’s solid. It gets the job done. My partner was incredibly fond of the omelet station, while I was perfectly happy with the fruit. I am not sure about the coffee though.

What about the staff? Are they friendly and helpful? Customer service matters!

Okay, the staff… alright, this is where Citadel Inn *shines*. Seriously, those folks are *lovely*. Smiling, helpful, they seemed genuinely happy to be of service. I needed an extra towel? No problem! I asked for advice on where to get the best *halo-halo* (because, priorities!), and they were all over it. The concierge actually printed out a map and wrote down detailed directions. Now *that* is service! Seriously, the staff really elevated the whole experience. They made me actually *want* to be there. They're the unsung heroes, the ones who really make the hotel.

Amenities! Pool? Gym? Any of that good stuff?

They do have a pool – a small one on the roof, if I remember correctly. I didn't actually *use* it because… well, I was too busy exploring the city and sweating in the Makati humidity, but I saw people lounging around looking quite content. A gym? Yes, there’s a gym, a typical hotel gym. I took a quick peek. Nothing incredibly fancy, a few cardio machines, some free weights. Enough to get in a workout, if you're so inclined. I, personally, was more inclined towards the food!

Okay, let's talk about the *price*. Is it worth the money?

Pricing, yeah. Balancing luxury with practicality. I'd say it's *pretty* good value. You’re getting a comfortable stay in a good location, with friendly staff, and a decent breakfast. It's not the cheapest option in Makati, but it's definitely not the most expensive, either. It’s the kind of place where you feel like you got a good deal. But hey, prices fluctuate! Book in advance, keep an eye out for deals, and be realistic about your expectations. You're not getting the Ritz, but you're also not getting a budget motel. If you find a good deal, absolutely, I'd say it's worth it. Just… do your research!

Is there anything that *really* annoyed you? Give me the dirt!

Okay, here’s the honest truth: the *elevator*. Or, rather, the *wait* for the elevator. During peak times, you could be waiting… a while. I’m talking, like, "consider taking the stairs to the 10th floor" while. And sometimes the air conditioning in the hallways felt a little… swampy. Not awful, but definitely not ideal. Also, let's be honest, some parts of the decor are a *tad* dated, but it's nothing that will ruin your stay. I'm just saying, be prepared for the occasional minor inconvenience. But honestly, with all the good things, it's easy to look past them.

Okay, overall: Would you go back?