Manon Les Suites: Copenhagen's Hidden Gem? (You Won't Believe This!)

Manon Les Suites Guldsmeden Denmark

Manon Les Suites Guldsmeden Denmark

Manon Les Suites: Copenhagen's Hidden Gem? (You Won't Believe This!)

Manon Les Suites: Copenhagen's Hidden Gem? (You Won't Believe THIS Mess!) – A Brutally Honest Review

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to spill the tea (or maybe the aquavit) on Manon Les Suites in Copenhagen. This place… well, it’s a thing. They call it a hidden gem. I’m calling it… a delightful, slightly imperfect, and utterly captivating experience. Prepare for a review that's less a meticulously crafted brochure and more a rambling, slightly-caffeinated conversation with your best (and brutally honest) friend.

First Impressions (or, the "Wow, This is Instagram-Worthy" Phase):

Walking into Manon Les Suites? Instant "aesthetic overload." Lush greenery everywhere! Seriously, you feel like you've stumbled into a jungle oasis smack-dab in the middle of a very stylish city. The lobby alone had me gasping. Plants cascading from everywhere! It's pure, unadulterated, Instagram bait. And you know what? I, for one, ate it up.

Accessibility & Getting Around (because, you know, life happens):

Okay, let's get real. Accessibility is always a concern. I'm happy to report they actually try. There's an elevator, which is a HUGE win. But listen, Copenhagen is still Copenhagen. Some areas are a little tight. I didn't test-drive the wheelchair accessibility firsthand, but I saw ramps and signs, so they're at least attempting to be inclusive, which is more than you can say for some places.

  • Facilities for disabled guests: Good news! They've got them.
  • Elevator: Absolutely essential. Praise the heavens.

The Rooms: My Sanctuary (and Occasional Drama Zone):

My room? Pretty damn gorgeous. The decor is… well, think bohemian chic meets luxury treehouse. Lots of wood, natural light, and a sense of laid-back elegance.

  • Air conditioning: Yes! Saved my sanity. Copenhagen can get surprisingly warm.
  • Blackout curtains: Essential for beating the midnight sun (especially if you're like me and sleep like a vampire).
  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!: Praise the gods of streaming! And it actually worked, mostly.
  • Internet access – wireless: Same as above, but with less frantic Wi-Fi rage.
  • Mini bar: stocked with some lovely goodies
  • Private bathroom: Clean, well-appointed. The toiletries were decent.
  • Additional toilet: Always a bonus.

The Imperfection… (Here Comes the Juicy Stuff):

Okay, this is where things get… real. The hotel isn't perfect. There were moments. Like when the air conditioning decided to take a break at 3 AM and I woke up in a swamp of my own making. Minor issues, really. The point is, it's not clinical. Which, frankly, makes it more charming.

Cleanliness and Safety (because, pandemic life):

They’re trying, okay? The anti-viral cleaning felt real and not just a cursory wipe-down. Lots of hand sanitizer stations (thank you, universe!). Staff were masked and clearly trained in safety protocols. They even have room sanitization opt-out available, which is a nice touch.

  • Anti-viral cleaning products: Check.
  • Daily disinfection in common areas: Yup.
  • Hand sanitizer: Everywhere.
  • Rooms sanitized between stays: Seems like it.
  • Staff trained in safety protocol: Definitely.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (my primary life function):

The breakfast was good. Not earth-shattering, but solid.

  • Breakfast [buffet]: A decent spread, though nothing mind-blowing.
  • Coffee/tea in restaurant: Essential. And plentiful.
  • Restaurants: They've got a couple.

Now let's talk about the Pool (because, WOW…):

The rooftop pool. This is the thing, the reason you're gonna tell stories to your friends. The pool with a view. You are going to feel like you're in a James Bond movie. Seriously, the whole vibe! The plants, the city skyline peeking through the foliage… I spent hours up there. Sunbathing (with sunscreen, naturally, because I’m not a crispy critter) and sipping cocktails. Pure bliss. This is the thing about Manon Les Suites. It’s the heart of the place. And it’s worth the price of admission alone.

  • Pool with view: YES! The best part of the hotel.
  • Swimming pool [outdoor]: Crucial for that perfect Instagram shot.
  • Poolside bar: Perfect for those aforementioned cocktails.

Things to Do and Ways to Relax (beyond the rooftop):

Okay, so I'm not much of a spa person. But the facilities are there. A fitness center, a sauna, and a spa. Didn't try them, but if you're into that sort of thing, you're covered.

  • Fitness center: Seems decent enough, though I’m more of a "run from my problems" kind of exerciser.
  • Sauna: Always a win.
  • Spa: Available!

Services and Conveniences (the boring but important bits):

They offer all the usual stuff. Daily housekeeping (because let's be honest, I'm a mess), a concierge, and a helpful staff.

  • Daily housekeeping: A godsend.
  • Concierge: Helpful, provided good tips on where to find the best local grub.
  • Front desk [24-hour]: Always a plus.
  • Laundry service: Useful, especially if you spill red wine on your favorite shirt.

For the Kids (because some of you have them):

Family-friendly, yay! They have babysitting, as well as kids' facilities and meals.

  • Babysitting service: If you need some adults-only time.
  • Family/child friendly: Pretty clear!

Overall Vibe & My Emotional Verdict:

Look, Manon Les Suites isn’t perfect. It's got its little quirks. But that's what makes it charming. It's stylish, it's comfortable, and it's got that rooftop pool that will make you want to chuck your phone into the water to take the perfect picture. It offers facilities everywhere!

So, would I recommend it? Absolutely. It's a fantastic base for exploring Copenhagen. It's a great place to be in Copenhagen. It's more than just a hotel; it's an experience. It’s where you can actually relax. And, yes, you should believe the hype.

My Final, Somewhat Messy, Highly Opinionated Verdict: 9/10 (minus one point for the occasional air conditioning rebellion).

Now, here's the Hook: THE AMAZING OFFER (Because I Know You Want This Now):

Tired of the Same Old Hotels? Craving an Escape? Here's Your Escape to Manon Les Suites, Copenhagen!

Book your stay at Manon Les Suites NOW and get:

  • A complimentary bottle of local wine upon arrival! Cheers to that!
  • Early check-in/late check-out (subject to availability), so you can maximize your rooftop pool time!
  • 10% off all spa treatments, because you deserve to be pampered.
  • A free upgrade to a room with a balcony, because, why not? (Limited availability)

This offer is only valid for a limited time and it can't be missed. Book now! [Link to Manon Les Suites Booking Page]

Don't delay. Treat yourself! You deserve it! And you'll thank me later.

Escape to Paradise: Parque Mourabel's Oasis Awaits!

Book Now

Manon Les Suites Guldsmeden Denmark

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we’re about to dive HEADFIRST into my gloriously chaotic trip to Manon Les Suites Guldsmeden in Copenhagen. Forget your pristine, colour-coded itineraries – this is pure, unadulterated travel diary meets therapy session. Buckle up, it's gonna get messy.

Manon Les Suites: A Love Story (Almost)

Day 1: Arrival & "Oh. My. God. It’s Beautiful." (Plus, Jet Lag is a Jerk)

  • Time: 6:00 AM (My Internal Clock: Screaming).
  • Event: Landed in Copenhagen. Everything is…clean. Like, shockingly, "they actually power-wash the sidewalks here" clean. Immediately, I’m questioning my life choices. Did I pack enough layers? (Spoiler: No.)
  • Transportation: Airport Metro. Smooth, efficient, and made me feel like a failure for not mastering public transport in my own city.
  • Hotel Check-in: Manon Les Suites. Walking into the lobby… whoa. Jungle vibes. Like, a literal indoor jungle. Suddenly, all my travel anxiety melts away. I’m officially obsessed. Receptionist is charmingly unfazed by my jet-lag induced babbling.
  • Room: The Bali-esque room. I'd seen the pictures, but the reality… it's even better. Sunlight streaming through the giant windows, the canopy bed… honestly, I'm surprised I didn't start singing "I'm a Believer".
  • Afternoon: Mandatory nap. Jet lag hits like a ton of bricks. Woke up three hours later, confused, disoriented, and desperately craving carbs.
  • Evening: Wandering the Vesterbro district. Found this tiny, tucked-away cafe with the best cinnamon rolls. Seriously, I'm still dreaming about them. (Okay, maybe it's the jet lag talking, but they were glorious.) Stumbled upon a vintage shop overflowing with ridiculously expensive but beautiful clothes. Briefly considered selling a kidney. Resisted. (Mostly).

Day 2: Tivoli Gardens & The Great Ice Cream Incident (and a Near Meltdown)

  • Morning: Breakfast at the hotel. Organic, healthy, and slightly intimidating. Forced myself to eat the chia pudding. Pretended to enjoy it. (I did not.)

  • Event: Tivoli Gardens. OH. MY. GOD. Fairy lights, the smell of popcorn, rollercoasters… it's pure, unadulterated joy. I’m a big kid at heart, and this place fed my inner child fully. The rides make me scream, and I've never seen so many smiling faces.

  • Lunch: Wandered the gardens, found a stand with "traditional Danish" food. Ate something that resembled a hotdog covered in… stuff. Not bad, but I'm already slightly homesick for my usual burger.

  • Afternoon: The Great Ice Cream Incident. Okay, this needs its own section. There was an ice cream stand, and I, being the mature and responsible adult that I am, needed ice cream. Ordered a cone with three scoops. Breathed in the smell of the delicious cones. The first scoop slipped off the cone (I blame gravity). I tried to catch it, managed to get half of it in my hand. The second and third scoops followed suit. I ended up with ice cream EVERYWHERE. My face, hands, down my favorite sweater. I’m standing there, covered in melted ice cream, a trail of sugary goo behind me, on the verge of tears. Why does everything not go right?

  • Evening : Found a tiny pub with dim lighting and great beer. Started to laugh about the great ice cream incident. Talked to a friendly local. He explained "hygge" to me. Still not entirely sure I get it, but I love it.

  • Emotional reaction: I was on the verge of a complete meltdown. I mean, ice cream is a serious business, people! But hey, at least it made for a good story (and a very sticky sweater). Day 3: Canal Tour & The Quest for the Perfect Smørrebrød

  • Morning: Slept in. Thank goodness. The hotel room felt heavenly.

  • Event: Canal tour. Copenhagen from the water is lovely. The colourful buildings, the boats… this city is pretty special. The guide’s commentary was interesting, and I think I understood roughly 30% of it.

  • Lunch: The quest for the perfect smørrebrød. This is serious business. Walked for miles, searching for the perfect open-faced sandwich. Attempted to locate the best one. Ended up in a tiny shop, got an okay one, but I was so hoping for something more.

  • Afternoon: Exploring the streets. Visited Nyhavn. Colourful buildings, packed with tourists. The air smells like money.

  • Evening: Trying out a new restaurant. It's a hit, but the price is crazy. Feeling the wallet pinch. Thought about the ice cream incident. I'm definitely a messier packer/traveler than I give myself credit for.

Day 4: Departure & The Sadness of Leaving (Plus, Airport Shenanigans)

  • Morning: Final breakfast at Manon Les Suites. Seriously, I could get used to this. Said goodbye to my jungle room. My heart sank.
  • Event: Airport – Ugh. The dreaded airport. The queue, the stress, the inevitable overpaying for a mediocre danish.
  • Transportation: Plane. Flying again.
  • Emotional reaction: I’m already mourning the end of my trip. The colours, the people, the food (mostly). I'm sad. I didn’t find what I was looking for in the food, but I'll be back.

Quirky Observations & Imperfections:

  • The Bikes: Copenhagen is a city of bikes. Everyone cycles. I tried (twice). I almost died (twice). I think I lost all coordination skills.
  • The Weather: It rained at least once a day. Embrace the drizzle!
  • My Lack of Danish: I know “Tak” (thank you), “Ja” (yes), and the word for “beer” (which, let's be honest, is the most important).
  • My Packing: I overpacked. As usual. I have clothes I didn’t even touch.

Final Thoughts:

Manon Les Suites was a dreamy haven, even with my ice cream-related meltdown. Copenhagen is a captivating city, even with all the chaos of my stay. I think I'll return, with better plans, more time, and an improved understanding of the "hygge."

Bali Colosseum Hotel Serbia: Your Luxurious Serbian Escape Awaits!

Book Now

Manon Les Suites Guldsmeden Denmark

Manon Les Suites: Copenhagen's Hidden Gem? (You Won't Believe This!) - My Honest (and Slightly Rambling) Take

Okay, Okay... What IS Manon Les Suites Anyway? Is It Worth the Hype?

Alright, buckle up buttercup, because this place… Manon Les Suites. It's a hotel in Copenhagen. *Technically*. But calling it just a hotel is like calling the Mona Lisa a "painting." It's more like a vibe, a feeling, a… *experience*. They go heavy on the "bohemian chic" thing, think: Bali meets Scandi cool. And the hype? Oh, the hype is REAL. I saw it splashed all over Instagram, and honestly? I almost didn’t go. I'm a cynical old dog, you know? I thought "Oh great, another influencer trap." But... I caved. And honestly? I'm still undecided. It’s a beautiful, chaotic mess. Which, in this case, I kinda loved.

That Pool. Tell Me EVERYTHING. Is It As Instagrammable As It Looks?

The pool. Oh, the freakin' pool. That’s the money shot, isn't it? The one you’re seeing blasted across your feed. Let's be honest: *it's gorgeous*. The rooftop pool? Stunning. Panoramic views of Copenhagen? Check. Lush greenery? Check. The *problem*? It's constantly, *constantly* crowded. Picture this: you, crammed next to a dozen other people, all vying for the perfect Instagram angle. I swear, I saw a woman almost drop her phone taking a selfie. The water? Brrr! Chilly. But the people-watching? Gold. I mean, if you're into observing the desperate quest for online validation, it's prime entertainment. So, yes, it's *instagrammable*. But at what cost, people? At what cost?! My advice: go early. Like, *really* early. And wear a swimsuit that’s comfortable, because you'll be there a while.

Let's Talk Rooms: Did You Actually SLEEP?

The rooms at Manon? They're… quirky. Mine was, let's say, *compact*. Beautifully decorated, mind you. Think: exposed brick, comfy bed, that whole "effortlessly cool" vibe. But. The walls? Thin. Super thin. I swear I heard the couple next door arguing about (I think) a lost sock. And the lighting? Moody. Which is great for ambiance, terrible for finding your glasses at 3 AM. I eventually slept, yeah. But it involved earplugs, a sleep mask, and a whole lot of wishing I’d booked a suite. If you're a light sleeper, bring reinforcements. Or consider earplugs. I regret not having them.

The Food! The Drinks! Spill the Tea! (Or, You Know, the G&T...)

Okay, the food and drinks were… a mixed bag. The rooftop bar? Amazing views, again. But the service? Sometimes a bit… *relaxed*. I waited for 20 minutes for a cocktail once, and I saw a woman almost cry because her avocado toast took forever. The food itself was decent. Nothing mind-blowing, but good enough. I had this amazing plate of pasta the first night, it was the only thing I was really looking forward to. And then gone. The next night it was a new menu with nothing I wanted (after all that build up). The buffet. Oof. Overpriced, a bit chaotic. Again, the *ambiance* more than made up for it. But don't expect Michelin star cuisine. Expect… Instagrammable avocado toast and a slightly chaotic brunch experience.

The Staff: Friendly, Efficient, or Completely Overwhelmed?

The staff? Ah, bless their hearts. They were generally very friendly. They tried. But, and I'm just being real here, they sometimes seemed a *little* bit overwhelmed. This place is busy. Like, constantly. I felt kind of bad for them at times. Checking in was a bit of a cluster. And getting a question answered sometimes took a *while*. They were trying their best though, and always with a smile. I think. I was probably just hangry.

Okay, Spill the Tea: Would You Go Back?

Honestly? Probably, yes. Why? Because despite all the little *flaws* – the crowds, the thin walls, the slightly chaotic service – there's something about Manon Les Suites that… stays with you. The location is perfect, right in the heart of Copenhagen's coolest neighborhoods. The design is stunning. The vibe, despite the influencer onslaught, is fun. It's a beautiful mess. But it's *my* kind of mess now. I'd go back… but I'd pack earplugs, and maybe a flask of something strong. Just in case.

Any Hidden Gems or Secret Tips? Give Me the Inside Scoop!

Okay, listen up. This is the *real* secret. First of all, GET OUT OF THE HOTEL. Copenhagen is amazing! Don't just huddle by the pool. Explore! Secondly, if you're a budget traveler like me... avoid the in-house restaurants at peak times. Head a few blocks away for some seriously delicious, and way more affordable, food. And finally, find a quiet corner, order a drink, and just… soak it all in. Even the chaos. Because, you know what? That's part of the charm. Manon Les Suites embraces it and does it well. I am not sure they even could avoid it.
Top Places To Stay

Manon Les Suites Guldsmeden Denmark

Manon Les Suites Guldsmeden Denmark